Friday, June 10, 2011

Auntie Em.....the first half of the journey! (Toronto to London)

Well, so far there is good and bad!

Good things:

BA business lounge at Pearson.
Great flight -- watched The King's Speech (very good), had a nice meal of sea bass, got a couple of hours of sleep.
BA lounge at Heathrow.
Great wireless connections.

Bad things:

Someone let a monster fart in the lounge and I had to get up and move. I mean it was worse than BenE could do.
Rules for liquids in carryons are different here than in Toronto....so I had to give up my toothpaste, hair products, face products, mouthwash, etc. in order to save my bug spray and suntan lotion. I hope it was a good trade! I doubt they have Colgate Total and Listerine in Kenya. I hope I don't have to clean my teeth with some sort of a soft stick!

Anyway, I'm half way there....next update will be from Nairobi!!

Auntie Em

No comments:

Post a Comment